OPA33: Bitcoin's Real-World Utility w/ Trent Dudenhoeffer
In the thirty-third episode, recorded at block #761464, hosts Turbo, Mitch, and Don talk with Trent Dudenhoeffer about Real World Use Cases of Bitcoin.
Find more on Trent:
- Trent's Twitter
- Trent's LinkedIn
- Watchdog Capital Twitter
- Watchdog Capital Website
- Five Examples of Bitcoin's Real-World Utility by Trent Dudenhoeffer in Bitcoin Magazine
- A Path Forward for Millennials and Gen Z on the Road to Wealth by Trent Dudenhoffer in the Weekly Dose
- Luke Gromen
- Larry Lepard - @LawrenceLepard
- How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships by Leil Lowndes
- Awareness: The Perils and Opportunities of Reality by Antony De Millo
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Animal Farm by George Orwell - Free PDF
- Voltage provides enterprise-grade services for Lightning. Voltage gives everyone the power to run their own Lightning Node without the hassle of dealing with the command line, updates, hardware, or uptime complications through a user-friendly web-based dashboard and API. You can also get inbound liquidity with their Flow product. Sign up on their waitlist for their next-gen platform and join the community on discord.
- Twitter - @voltage_cloud
Kansas City Bitcoin Meetup
Intro music by Coma-Media from Pixabay
Disclaimer: This podcast is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used as financial advice.
Enjoying these posts? Subscribe for moreSubscribe now
Already have an account? Sign in