In the forty-second episode, recorded at block #771637 hosts Turbo and Don talk with Moritz Kaminski about using Alby in the value-for-value economy.
Find more on Moritz:
- Twitter - @MoritzKaminski
- Website - MoritzKaminski.com
- Alby Website - getalby.com
- Telegram channel - t.me/getalby
Resources Mentioned by Moritz:
- Voltage provides enterprise-grade services for Lightning. Voltage gives everyone the power to run their own Lightning Node without the hassle of dealing with the command line, updates, hardware, or uptime complications through a user-friendly web-based dashboard and API. You can also get inbound liquidity with their Flow product. Sign up on their waitlist for their next-gen platform and join the community on discord.
- Twitter - @voltage_cloud
Find us on Vida every Wednesday night 8pm CT
Kansas City Bitcoin Meetup
Intro music by Coma-Media from Pixabay
Disclaimer: This podcast is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used as financial advice.
Enjoying these posts? Subscribe for moreSubscribe now
Already have an account? Sign in