In this episode, we discuss the inversion of the US Treasury yield curve as well as the flattening of other global yield curves. A discussion on the ramifications of yield curve inversions follows.
- US Treasury yield curve inversion
- Yield curve in Japan, Germany, and France
- Explanation of what the yield curve is and why it’s important
- Possible responses by the Federal Reserve to the yield curve inversion
- 10 year sovereign bond rates globally
Enjoying these posts? Subscribe for moreSubscribe now
Already have an account? Sign in