OPA19: Deflation, CPI, and Interest Rates w/ Ansel Lindner and Moist Turtel
In the nineteenth episode, recorded at block #736516, hosts Turbo and Mitch talk with Ansel Lindner and Moist Turtel on Inflation, Deflation, and CPI.
Find more on Ansel and Moist Turtel:
- Ansel Twitter - @AnselLindner
- Moist Turtel Twitter - @moist_turtel
- Bitcoin and Markets Twitter - @btcmrkts
- Bitcoin and Markets Pod
- Bitcoin and Markets Website
- Bitcoin Uncensored Podcast
- Hans-Hermann Hoppe
- Murray N. Rothbard
- Friedrich A. Hayek
- A History of Interest Rates by Sidney Homer
- Debt: The First 5000 Years by David Graeber - PDF
The Satoshi Sentinel
- The Satoshi Sentinel is the best place to find the latest news, articles, and information on the Bitcoin industry. Instead of following 10 news sites, 15 blogs, and 100 Twitter accounts, you can simply check out The Satoshi Sentinel dot com for the best selection of articles, carefully curated for all the orange-pilled addicts.
- Twitter - @satoshisentinel
- Voltage provides enterprise-grade services for Lightning. Voltage gives everyone the power to run their own Lightning Node without the hassle of dealing with the command line, updates, hardware, or uptime complications through a user-friendly web-based dashboard and API. You can also get inbound liquidity with their Flow product. Sign up on their waitlist for their next-gen platform and join the community on discord.
- Twitter - @voltage_cloud
Kansas City Bitcoin Meetup
Intro music by Coma-Media from Pixabay
Disclaimer: This podcast is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used as financial advice.
Enjoying these posts? Subscribe for moreSubscribe now
Already have an account? Sign in