OPA27: Bitcoin Lake, Mining on Waste, and Orange Pilling the Community
In the twenty-seventh episode, recorded at block #756141, hosts Turbo, Mitch, and Don talk w/ Eliazar, Chet, and Bill about what Bitcoin Lake is and how it is developing.
Find Our Guests on Twitter:
- Sovereign Individual by James Dale Davidson and William Reese-Mogg
- Bit Buy Bit Podcast
- El Patron Bitcoin /The Bitcoin Standard by Saifedean Ammous) - Free PDF
- The Little Bitcoin Book by Lily Liu and Timi Ajiboye
The Satoshi Sentinel
- The Satoshi Sentinel is the best place to find the latest news, articles, and information on the Bitcoin industry. Instead of following 10 news sites, 15 blogs, and 100 Twitter accounts, you can simply check out The Satoshi Sentinel dot com for the best selection of articles, carefully curated for all the orange-pilled addicts.
- Twitter - @satoshisentinel
- Voltage provides enterprise-grade services for Lightning. Voltage gives everyone the power to run their own Lightning Node without the hassle of dealing with the command line, updates, hardware, or uptime complications through a user-friendly web-based dashboard and API. You can also get inbound liquidity with their Flow product. Sign up on their waitlist for their next-gen platform and join the community on discord.
- Twitter - @voltage_cloud
Kansas City Bitcoin Meetup
- Intro music by Coma-Media from Pixabay
- Disclaimer: This podcast is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used as financial advice.
Enjoying these posts? Subscribe for moreSubscribe now
Already have an account? Sign in